Green Frog Gas Utilities have the capability to construct, connect, commission and maintain the physical aspects of new and existing gas infrastructure.
Through a combination of embedded resource and external partners, GFGU can deploy a large range of construction activities. Regardless of the complexity, both routine and non-routine requirements can be met.
The competence of construction personnel is paramount. All operational staff are registered with Energy and Utility Skills Register (EUSR) and appropriately trained under Safe Control of Operations (SCO) as a minimum. This ensures that the strict requirements of operational activities are achieved, enabling GFGU to provide construction services that are flexible and meet the client’s needs.
Examples of our construction services can be found on our projects page.
- Construction, connection, testing and commissioning of gas infrastructure – distribution, industrial and commercial infrastructure
- Above ground installations – all pressure tiers
- Specialist activities – confined space and deep excavation working
- Trenchless/no-dig techniques including direction drilling
- Civils construction
- Non-destructive testing
- Mechanical services – welding and fabrication
- Maintenance and 24 hr emergency services