Green Frog Gas Utilities have the capability to construct, connect, commission and maintain the physical aspects of new and existing gas infrastructure.
Through utilisation of our direct labour and verified / approved sub-contractors, we are able to offer a full range of pipeline, civil and mechanical engineering solutions for our clients.
The competence of construction personnel is paramount. All operational staff are registered with Energy and Utility Skills Register (EUSR) and appropriately trained under Safe Control of Operations (SCO) as a minimum. This ensures that the strict requirements of operational activities are achieved, enabling GFGU to provide construction services that are flexible and meet the client’s needs.
Examples of our construction services can be found on our projects page.
- Construction, connection, testing and commissioning of gas infrastructure – distribution, industrial and commercial infrastructure
- Above ground installations – all pressure tiers
- Specialist activities – confined space and deep excavation working
- Trenchless/no-dig techniques including direction drilling
- Civils construction
- Non-destructive testing
- Mechanical services – welding and fabrication
- Maintenance and 24 hr emergency services