New gas network design can require significant consultation, experience and knowledge. Green Frog Gas Utilities can help simplify this process on behalf of our clients.
GFGU provide solutions that utilise experienced personnel, adopting the latest design and engineering practices. We ensure that we meet the requirements governed by the gas industry and those of our clients. This enables us to successfully deliver a bespoke design service that fully meets your gas connection requirements.
GFGU can provide our clients with a full range of design services including:
- Technical Advice and Services
- Network Enquiries
- Network Design
- Installation Pipework Design
- Design Feasibility Studies
- GL5/G17 Initiation, Design, Approval and Appraisal
- Capacity Checks, Demand Estimations and Industrial Load Profiling.
- GIS & CAD including as-built drawings
- Quantity Surveying/Estimation Services
- GT/IGT Liaison and Consultation
- Network Engagement